Left to your own devices as business owners it can be tempting to take the path of least resistance.
Until we become business owners we always have someone asking us the tough questions and helping us see the way forward.
You can see where I’m going with this…
When we start our own recruitment agencies often that’s not the case, (and it’s pretty good for a while!) We fly solo with big plans and get a chance to do things “our way”.
However, sometimes “our way” needs a little tweaking and right about then is the point where having someone in your corner again will be one of the most generous things you can do for both yourself and your business.
If you have been running your own agency for a while and feel like you are treading water, find yourself second-guessing your decisions, or just lacking confidence, consider seeking out somebody to guide you who:
1) Has walked in similar shoes and achieved what you are trying to.
2) Will hold you to account – is firm but fair.
3) Will be in your corner 110%.
4) Will help you make decisions objectively and consider all the facts.
5) Is inspiring to you and gets you pumped about what is possible for you.
Who do you have in your corner? I’d love to hear what support is working for you.